WE WANT YOUR KIDS TO HAVE A POSITIVE EXPERIENCE IN A SECURE AND FUN ATMOSPHERE
Children will have prayers, games, songs and dance, crafts, and movies. They will also have some "me" time, and of course device time.
Upon registering as a couple, please proceed to our designated Kids Watch room and sign off your child/ren with our Handmaids for the Lord and CFC Youth volunteers.
1. Definitely NO bringing of OUTSIDE food or beverage. Kids requiring own food for medical reasons are exempted.
2. Bring refillable bottle tumblers to be filled with venue's fountain
3. Bring extra shirts and/or needed medication.
4. If possible, no devices that require the internet. Internet access is limited to our working committees.
5. Your child/ren should be responsible for the security and safety of their personal belongings.
Visitation and pick up will need sign off from our volunteers. Only parents are allowed to pick up their kids. No favors from "tito" or "tita" to bring out the kids from the venue.